Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Out of stock. Please call for update.
- Product Code: EUR-2081-1001
- Manufacturer Code: S20WGY4_2.5M
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Moulding
20mm Square Bead Finishing Trim
(2.5m long, in choice of colour)
Add detail whilst concealing unsightly corners!
Square section uPVC foam bead adds attractive detail to internal corners when used as a window finishing trim. Durable, maintenance-free and available with tough laminated foil to match popular window profile colours.
Features a small chamfered edge, which allows a bead of fixing adhesive to be applied away from visible edges, for a neater finish. This 20mm square trim is primarily used as an internal corner trim to finish the installation of uPVC windows, but can be used for countless other purposes around the home.
Features & Benefits
- Add detail and interest - attractive square profile trim
- Neater fit - chamfered corner for flatter cleaner fixing
- Quick and easy fitting - simply cut to length and stick
- Highly versatile - ideal for windows, doors, laminate floors, and more
- Reduces maintenance - No need to paint and easy to clean
DID YOU KNOW? This uPVC plastic quadrant bead is also available in longer 5m lengths that can be supplied coiled in a smaller package, which can be more economical. See our separate listing for 5m trims.
|Material||uPVC plastic (some colours laminated)|
|Length||2.5m (8ft 2in), or 5m (16ft 5in)|
|Colours||Agate Grey - WGY4, Anthracite Grey Grained - GRW7016 (RAL 7016), Anthracite Grey Smooth - WGY1S (RAL 7016), Black Ash - WY, Chartwell Green - WT1, Cream - WCR1379, Golden Oak - WO, Irish Oak - WLO1, Rosewood - RO, White - 64, White Ash - WZ|
|Profile||20mm square section with small chamfer to one corner.|
|Guarantee||20 Years Colour-fastness (white), 10 Years Colour-fastness (laminated)|
Fitting of uPVC 20mm Square Bead
Fitting the plastic square section window finishing trims is quick and easy. If you haven’t fitted them before, the following key points may be helpful:
- If you have ordered longer 5m trims, and they have arrived coiled, you should unroll them immediately and place them on a flat surface with weight evenly spread across the length. This will help to ensure that the trim returns fully to its flat state, before cutting and fitting.
- For cutting of plastic trims, we recommend the use of gasket shears, or junior hacksaw.
- Stick with superglue (use of an activator spray will help the trim adhere quickly), contact adhesive such as Saves Nails or Fix ALL, or a double-sided tape.
- The chamfered corner can be used to apply a bead of adhesive along the length.
- Once fixed, you may wish to seal the edges, with silicone for external use, and a caulk for internal use.
- Future cleaning should require no more than a wipe with warm soapy water.