Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: EUR-2080-1001
- Manufacturer Code: Q13WGY4_2.5M
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Moulding
Quadrant Bead Convex Finishing Trim
(Choice of width and colour)
Creates a neater and softer appearance!
Multi-purpose uPVC foam quadrant beads with a tough laminated foil that matches popular window profile. Covers unsightly internal corners and creates a neat professional finish around windows, laminate flooring and more. Available in choice of width and colour.
These tough and durable plastic trims have a rounded convex shape, which softens the appearance of internal corners, and a chamfered inside edge that means it can fit tighter into corners with existing silicone or caulk.
Features & Benefits
- Softens appearance - attractive rounded profile
- Fits neater - chamfered rear edge for tighter fit
- Quick and easy fitting - cut with gasket shears or saw, and then stick
- Highly versatile - ideal for windows, doors, laminate floors, and more
- Reduces maintenance - No need to paint and easy to clean
|Material||uPVC plastic (some colours laminated)|
|Width (Radius)||13mm or 17.5mm|
|Length||2.5m (8ft 2in), or 5m (16ft 5in)|
|Colours||Agate Grey - WGY4, Anthracite Grey Grained - GRW7016 (RAL 7016), Anthracite Grey Smooth - WGY1S (RAL 7016), Black Ash - WY, Chartwell Green - WT1, Cream - WCR1379, Golden Oak - WO, Irish Oak - WLO1, Rosewood - RO, White - 64, White Ash - WZ|
|Profile||Quadrant convex front edge and chamfered rear edge.|
|Guarantee||20 Years Colour-fastness (white), 10 Years Colour-fastness (laminated)|
Fitting of uPVC Quadrant Bead
Fitting the plastic quad trims is quick and easy. If you haven’t fitted them before, the following key points may be helpful:
- If you have ordered longer 5m trims, and they have arrived coiled, you should unroll them immediately and place them on a flat surface with weight evenly spread across the length. This will help to ensure that the trim returns fully to its flat state, before cutting and fitting.
- For cutting, we recommend the use of gasket shears, or junior hacksaw.
- Stick with superglue (use of an activator spray will help the trim adhere quickly), contact adhesive such as Saves Nails or Fix ALL, or a double-sided tape.
- Once fixed, you may wish to seal the edges, with silicone for external use, and a caulk for internal use.
- Future cleaning should require no more than a wipe with warm soapy water.