Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: EUR-2077-1023
- Manufacturer Code: C20WGY4
- Package Type: Parcel M
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Moulding
5m Long uPVC Plastic Cloaking Fillet Windows Trim
(Choice of width and colour)
Provides a neater and tighter fit!
Durable and easy-to-fit, 6mm thick, 5m long cloaking fillet with rounded front edge and chamfered rear edge. Provides a neat internal or external finish around uPVC windows, doors and more. Available in a wide range of colours at 20mm, and the more popular 30mm widths.
Cloaking Fillets are similar to 6mm pencil round architrave trims, but are narrower (20mm or 300mm wide) and feature a chamfered rear edge. It is the chamfered rear edge that makes them more suitable for covering silicone beads and internal corners, whilst ensuring a neat professional finish.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive finish - front edge rounds neatly onto frame
- Easier and cleaner fit - chamfered rear edge means tighter fitting to wall
- Quick and easy fitting - cut with gasket shears or saw, and then stick
- Highly versatile - perfect trim for windows, doors, laminate floors, and more
- Reduces maintenance - removes need for painting and easy to clean
IMPORTANT: For transportation purposes, individual 5m lengths may be supplied coiled into a smaller package, which helps to protect the product and reduce delivery costs. To encourage the trims to regain their flat state, it is important that they are released from their coil as soon as possible. We recommend this is done on day of delivery, and that weight is placed evenly along its length. These trims are also available in shorter 2.5m lengths, which are not coiled for delivery. Refer to related products to buy the shorter lengths.
|Material||uPVC plastic (some colours laminated)|
|Width||20mm or 30mm|
|Length||2.5m (8ft 2in), or 5m (16ft 5in)|
|Colours||Agate Grey - WGY4, Anthracite Grey Grained - GRW7016 (RAL 7016), Anthracite Grey Smooth - WGY1S (RAL 7016), Black Ash - WY, Chartwell Green - WT1, Cream - WCR1379, Golden Oak - WO, Irish Oak - WLO1, Rosewood - RO, White - 64, White Ash - WZ|
|Profile||Rounded front edge and chamfered rear edge.|
|Guarantee||20 Years Colour-fastness (white), 10 Years Colour-fastness (laminated)|
Fitting of plastic Cloaking Fillet
Fitting the cloaking fillet is quick and easy. If you haven’t fitted them before, the following key points may be helpful:
- If you have ordered longer 5m trims and they have arrived coiled, you should unroll them immediately and place them on a flat surface with weight evenly spread across the length. This will help to ensure that the trim returns fully to its flat state, before cutting and fitting.
- For cutting, we recommend the use of gasket shears, or junior hacksaw.
- Stick with superglue (use of an activator spray will help the trim adhere quickly), contact adhesive such as Saves Nails or Fix ALL, or a double sided tape.
- Once fixed, you may wish to seal the edges, with silicone for external use, and a caulk for internal use.
- Future cleaning should require no more than a wipe with warm soapy water.