Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: LIV-1180-1001
- Manufacturer Code: TRSB
- Package Type: Parcel S
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Conservatory Spider from Sunwood
(Available in Brown, White or Mill finished)
Quality Maintenance-Free, Aluminium Cast Spider
Part of the respected Sunwood Timber Glazing System. Attractive and strong aluminium cast. Available with a tough, Brown or White powder-coating, or left mill finished for own colour customisation.
Also known as Crown or Radius End, the Sunwood Spider is compatible with the Sunwood Ridge, Sunwood Cresting and Finials and both the Snap-Tight and Screw-Down rafter bar ranges.
This Spider is for use with Sunwood's 50/60mm Rafter Main Bars and 25/35GB Main Bars. It should not be used with the Hip Rafter Bar or the 25/35GB Hip Bars, when these bars are used then the Plastic Spider Top Cap should be used.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible System - fits many roof designs and sizes
- Fully-Serviceable - Sunwood components can be easily removed if required
- Maintenance-Free - no annual painting required
- Quality Powder-Coating - durable, consistent finish
- Strong and lightweight - quality aluminium casting
- Designed to Integrate - neatly fits other Sunwood products
- Easy-Fit System - designed to ease installation
- Glass or Polycarbonate - use no matter what glazing material
- 5 Year Guarantee - long product guarantee
|Finishes||Powder-coated White or Brown and Mill finished|
Fitting the Sunwood Spider
The Spider can be fitted onto the Ridge Top once the Ridge Top is prepared with it's Cresting Channel and legs trimmed back. A thin bead of silicone should be run on the underside of the Ridge Top before the aluminium cast Spider is slid into space.
The above is a summary only and not intended as comprehensive fitting instructions.