Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: LIV-1161-1001
- Manufacturer Code: SRCFB7
- Package Type: Parcel S
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Cresting & Finial from Sunwood
Available in Brown, White or un-coated Mill finish
Combined powder-coated aluminium casting
Single casting, combines a decorative spire finial with classic cresting. The tough aluminium cast with it's durable powder-coated finish fits easily into the Sunwood Ridge and looks great year after year.
Together with additional sections of Sunwood Cresting, this Finial & Cresting will form a decorative finish to the ridge of any Edwardian and Victorian conservatory.
The Sunwood Timber Glazing System is widely used as a capping solution to seal problem leak areas and to breath a new lease of life into existing timber conservatory roofs. However, Sunwood is equally effective in new instalations too, offering attractive, low-maintenance and long-life capping.
Features & Benefits
- No Mechanical Fixing - slides into Sunwood Ridge Cresting channel
- Strong and lightweight - quality aluminium extrusion
- Quality Powder-Coating - durable, consistent finish
- Flexible System - fits many roof designs and sizes
- Fully-Serviceable - Sunwood components can be easily removed if required
- Maintenance-Free - no annual painting required
- Designed to Integrate - neatly fits other Sunwood products
- Easy-Fit System - designed to ease installation
- 5 Year Guarantee - long product guarantee
Did you know? Although designed for use with the Sunwood Conservatory Ridge, the cresting and finial can also be used with the Sunwood Cresting Channel for fitting direct onto a timber ridge.
|Finishes||Powder-coated White or Brown|
Fitting the Sunwood Cresting & Finial
Individual sections of Sunwood Cresting should first be slid into the Cresting Channel. The Sunwood Plastic Spider Top Cap should then be carefully cut to fit over the Hip Bars. Once the Plastic Spider Top Cap is in place over the end of the Ridge, the Cresting & Finial can be slid securely into the Cresting Channel, which will also hold the Plastic Spider Top Cap in place.
The above is a summary only and not intended as comprehensive fitting instructions.