Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: LIV-1182-1001
- Manufacturer Code: STSTB
- Package Type: Parcel S
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Plastic Spider Top Cap from Sunwood
Available in Brown or White
Customisable spider fits various glazing thicknesses and rafter bar positions
Made from tough PVCu, the Plastic Spider Top Cap is an alternative to the aluminium cast Sunwood Spider and is the preferred choice when fitting a Spider over Hip Bars.
The Plastic Spider Top Cap is larger than the aluminium Sunwood Spider, which allows it to cover the deeper profile of Hip Bars. Being made from plastic, the Spider Top Cap can be cut to follow the profile of Hip and Main bars, meaning it can sit neatly on the ridge and over the glazing material.
Compatible with the Sunwood Ridge, the Sunwood Plastic Spider Top Cap works well with the combined Sunwood Cresting & Finial as the Cresting & Finial casting slides into the Cresting Channel on the Ridge Top Cap and traps the Plastic Spider Top Cap in place.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible System - fits many roof designs and sizes
- Fully-Serviceable - Sunwood components can be easily removed if required
- Maintenance-Free - no annual painting required
- Quality Powder-Coating - durable, consistent finish
- Strong and lightweight - quality aluminium casting
- Designed to Integrate - neatly fits other Sunwood products
- Easy-Fit System - designed to ease installation
- Glass or Polycarbonate - use no matter what glazing material
- 5 Year Guarantee - long product guarantee
|White or Brown
Fitting the Sunwood Plastic Spider Top Cap
Individual sections of Sunwood Cresting should first be slid into the Cresting Channel. The Plastic Spider Top Cap should then be carefully cut to fit over the Hip Bars if required. Once the Plastic Spider Top Cap is in place over the end of the Ridge, the combined Cresting & Finial can be slid securely into the Cresting Channel, which will also hold the Plastic Spider Top Cap in place.
The above is a summary only and not intended as comprehensive fitting instructions.