Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 19||£1.89|
|20 to 39||£1.77|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: KLO-2117-1001
- Manufacturer Code: KR9785-0247
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Contract Grade Dry Verge Units from Klober
(Choice of side, colour and pack size)
Lower cost unit for big project savings!
Tough polypropylene plastic dry verge units for securing concrete interlocking verge tiles without mortar, quickly and easily. Just hook, clip, and slide to fit, then nail. Suitable for new or old roofs, with minimum pitch of 12.5°, and batten gauge of 260-350mm.
Contract Dry Verge Units are manufactured by Klober, and are compatible with their Uni-Ridge Half Round End Cap (KR9772), Universal Angle End Cap (KR9773), Eave Ridge Pack (KR9733) and Batten End Clips (KR977100).
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy fitting - just hook, clip, slide and nail
- Resistance to tile uplift - holds tiles firmly, even in strong winds
- Weatherproof and maintenance free - years of mortar free protection
- Mortar-free system - not affected by expansion/contraction
- Highly compatible - use with interlocking concrete tile
- Variable batten gauge - suitable for 260-350mm gauge
- Improved weatherproofing - drip ridge keeps water away from gable
- British Standard compliant - meets regulations including BS 8612
|Usage||Piched roof with concrete interlocking tile|
|Pitch||12.5° to 90°|
|Size (l x w x d)||397mm x 139mm x 59mm|
|Colour||Grey or Brown|
|Certification||Complies to BS 5534 and BS 8612 for cold and warm roof application|
Size of Klober Contract Dry Verge Unit
Fitting Klober Contract Dry Verge
The following provides a summary of the recommended steps for typical instillation of the Klober Contract Dry Verge system.
* We recommend 3.25mm ring shank nails of at least 40mm in length.
- Prepare verge by removing any old mortar between the tiles and undercloak.
- Tile battens should extend 30mm beyond gable wall or bargeboard, or 20mm if using Batten End Clips.
- Fit Eaves Closure to provide fixing point for first verge unit.
- Fit subsequent units (one per roof tile) towards the ridge. 1) Hooking under to engage with previous. 2) Click it over top of previous. 3) Slide up into position - inline with roof tile) 4. Nail to batten or batten end clip
- Insert Ridge Closure into last unit.
- The combs of the left and right Ridge Closure should interlock at the apex.
- Screw the Ridge End Cap to the ridge batten.