Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: EAS-1620-1001
- Manufacturer Code: EASYVERGEU/G/PCK
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
EasyVerge U Eaves Starter Park
Eaves Closure fitted
Close up of Eaves Closure
Starter Pack for EasyVerge U
Available in Grey, Brown, Terracotta or Black
Part of the no nonsense, easy-fit system!
Ensures secure fit of EasyVerge U units to roof verge. Includes Starters for improved fixing of eaves-end units and Blanking Plates for covering fixing holes of ridge-end units.
In addition to providing a better fix, Starters also act as end caps to provide an attractive finish and prevent infestation.
Part of EasyVerge U, the mortar-free system for securing almost any tile type along roof verge. EasyVerge U's unique design combines ease of installation with exceptional holding, so tiles are held firmly in place and not vulnerable to wind dislodgement. It's super quick too - 36 units in 5 mins!.
Features & Benefits
- Stronger fit - Starter means end units held more securely
- Neater finish - covers open end and fixing holes
- Universally handed - no need for left and right units
- Quick fit design - 36 units in under 5 minutes
- Versatile - fit to any type of roof tile
- High compression - roof tiles held firm in strong winds
- Zero maintenance - years of mortar free protection
- High quality - tough and UV stable plastic
|Pack Quantity||2 x Starters
2 x Blanking Plates
EasyVerge U system fits quickly and easily
The unique design of Easy Verge U means that it can be fitted extremely quickly. In fact, this video demo shows that it's possible to fit a whole gable end of 36 units in under 5 minutes!
- Fit optional Starter to low end of verge
- Position Unit over Starter with top flap over first tile
- Push upwards to engage with Starter and trap flap under overlapping tile
- Fix in place through a pre-drilled fixing hole with ring shank nails
- Hook next Unit under previous and pull top flap up and over
- Push Unit upwards engaging with previous and align with tile
- Nail the Unit in place and repeat for remaining units
* The above fitting notes are intended as a guide, not comprehensive instructions.