Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: EAS-1621-1001
- Manufacturer Code: EAS-1621-1001
- Package Type: Parcel S
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Easy Verge U from Easy Trim is super quick to fit - 36 units in 5 mins!
Universal Dry Verge Roof Kit for Gable End
(Choice of Ridge Cap, Colour and Pack Size)
No nonsense, easy-fit system!
Mortar-free, maintenance-free method of securing almost any tile type along roof verge. Includes universal units, ridge end cap and starter pack.
Unique design combines ease of installation with exceptional holding, so tiles are held firmly in place and not vulnerable to wind dislodgement. It's super quick too - 36 units in 5 mins!
Features & Benefits
- Universally handed - no need for left and right units
- Quick fit design - 36 units in under 5 minutes
- Versatile - fit to any type of roof tile
- High compression - roof tiles held firm in strong winds
- Zero maintenance - years of mortar free protection
- High quality - tough and UV stable plastic
COMPATIBILITY - EasyVerge U Dry Verge Units are compatible with most makes and profiles of interlocking tiles with batten gauge between 290mm - 345mm and suitable for pitches between 15° and 45°.
|Size (length x height)||Dry Verge Unit - 408mm x 170mm
Ridge End Cap - 265mm x 240mm
|Contents||Universal Dry Verge Units (pack sizes of 10, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36 and 40 units)
Ridge End Cap (domed or angled)
|Compatibility||EasyVerge U Dry Verge Units are compatible with most makes and profiles of interlocking tiles with batten gauge between 290mm - 345mm and suitable for pitches between 15° and 45°.|
* Option to add extra units when ordering.
Quick and Easy Fitting
The unique design of Easy Verge U means that it can be fitted extremely quickly. In fact, this video demo shows that it's possible to fit a whole gable end of 36 units in under 5 minutes!
- Fit optional Starter to low end of verge
- Position Unit over Starter with top flap over first tile
- Push upwards to engage with Starter and trap flap under overlapping tile
- Fix in place through a pre-drilled fixing hole with ring shank nails
- Hook next Unit under previous and pull top flap up and over
- Push Unit upwards engaging with previous and align with tile
- Nail the Unit in place and repeat for remaining units
* The above fitting notes are intended as a guide, not comprehensive instructions.