Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: EAS-1619-1003
- Manufacturer Code: VERGEERG
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Domed Ridge End Cap
Rounded Ridge End Cap for Gable Roof
Available in Grey, Brown or Terracotta.
Part of the no nonsense EasyVerge U system!
High quality, UV stable Domed (Half Round) plastic end cap for dry fix roof verge. For use with concrete and clay half-round segmental ridge tiles.
Easy Verge U, mortar-free dry verge system is a fitters favourite. Universal units means thare is no need for seperate lefthand and righthand units and they installs quickly and easy with almost any tile type. The system also combines exceptional holding qualities, which ensures a secure fit that protects against wind dislodgement.
Unique design combines ease of installation with exceptional holding, so tiles are held firmly in place and not vulnerable to wind dislodgement. It's super quick too - 36 units in 5 mins!.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible end cap - use with Eternit, Forticrete and many more
- Universally handed - no need for left and right units
- Quick fit design - 36 units in under 5 minutes
- Versatile - fit to any type of roof tile
- High compression - roof tiles held firm in strong winds
- Zero maintenance - years of mortar free protection
- High quality - tough and UV stable plastic
|Size (length x height)||Ridge End Cap - 265mm x 240mm|
|Compatibility||Ridge - Can be used with many half-round segmental ridge caps, including Marley, Forticrete and more.
Verge - Use with EasyVerge U dry verge units.*
* EasyVerge U Dry Verge Units and Starter Packs are available, as are Dry Verge Kits for complete gable ends.
EasyVerge U system fits quickly and easily
The unique design of Easy Verge U means that it can be fitted extremely quickly. In fact, this video demo shows that it's possible to fit a whole gable end of 36 units in under 5 minutes!
- Fit optional Starter to low end of verge
- Position Unit over Starter with top flap over first tile
- Push upwards to engage with Starter and trap flap under overlapping tile
- Fix in place through a pre-drilled fixing hole with ring shank nails
- Hook next Unit under previous and pull top flap up and over
- Push Unit upwards engaging with previous and align with tile
- Nail the Unit in place and repeat for remaining units
* The above fitting notes are intended as a guide, not comprehensive instructions.