Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: EUR-1897-1001
- Manufacturer Code: EUR-1897-1001
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
90/135° Internal Corner Joint Trim for Laminated Window Boards
(Choice of colour available)
Neat protective finish to old and new 23mm window board!
Tough dual-purpose plastic trim for covering and protecting either 90° or 135° internal corners on 23mm laminated window boards. Can be easily cut to required length using a junior hacksaw and the bottom return lips cut away if insert over existing window board.
One end is designed to join window boards at 90° right-angle pointing out of the room, whilst the other at 135° can be used to join between 120° and 150°. Available in a choice of colours and with a foiled finish to perfectly match your window board, these maintenance-free joints are easy to install, are heat and moisture resistant and made to the highest British Standard quality.
Features & Benefits
- Tough uPVC - excellent protection from moisture, scratches and stains
- Authentic foiled finish - your joint will perfectly match your window boards
- Maintenance-free - the occasional wipe keeps it looking new
- Easy to fit - with no mechanical fixings only superglue is required
- British standard quality - backed by a 10 year guarantee
|Size||Width: 27mm (1in)
Height: 13mm (1/2in)
Length: 393m (1ft 3in)
|Finish & Colour||Available in White, Anthracite Grey and Foiled Finish in Rosewood, Golden Oak and Light Oak|
Fitting and Usage
If necessary cut your joint to the correct size, and superglue the inside and place firmly onto the board. Repeat on the other side.
If you need to retro-fit your joint, you may have to trim the underside for correct fitting.
Top Tip: When gluing, we recommend using an activator for a quick dry solution.
|Window Usage:||Internal Window Board|