Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: EUR-1898-1003
- Manufacturer Code: WTUTWH
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
90° External Corner and Inline Joint Trim for Laminated Window Boards
(Choice of colour available)
Neat protective finish to old and new 23mm window board!
Tough dual-purpose plastic trim for covering and protecting 90° external corners or inline joints on 23mm laminated window boards. Can be easily cut to required length using a junior hacksaw and the bottom return lips cut away if insert over existing window board.
These easy to install trims, are heat and moisture resistant and available in a choice of colours to match existing window boards, with Light Oak, Golden Oak and Rosewood having a realistic woodgrain finish.
Features & Benefits
- Durable PVC-u - excellent protection from moisture, scratches and stains
- Realistic foiled finish - your joint will perfectly match your window boards
- Maintenance-free - the occasional wipe keeps it looking new
- Easy installation - with no mechanical fixings only superglue is required
- British standard quality - backed by a 10-year guarantee
The more pointed end of the joint trim is the end to use when covering a 90° external corner that points into the room, whilst the other end is used for covering the rounded from of inline joints.
|Size||Width: 27mm (1in)
Height: 14mm (1/2in)
Length: 422m (1ft 5in)
|Finish & Colour||Available in White, Anthracite Grey, Chocolate Brown, Caramel, Rosewood (woodgrain), Golden Oak (woodgrain) and Light Oak (woodgrain)|
Fitting and Usage
If necessary cut your joint to the correct size, and superglue the inside and place firmly onto the board. Repeat on the other side.
If you need to retro-fit your joint, you may have to trim the underside for correct fitting.
Top Tip: When gluing, we recommend using an activator for a quick dry solution.
|Window Usage:||Internal Window Board|