Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: WW-1958-1001
- Manufacturer Code: GTG20000
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > Gauges
Glass-Xpert Glass Thickness Measuring Gauge
(Choice of pack size)
Measure glass thickness, without deglazing!
Measures overall thickness of double glazed units and single pane glass and other materials. Saves time by eliminating the need to deglaze and provides accurate measurements in seconds.
Glass-Xpert has a G-clamp construction with a large 104mm opening, allowing it to be used on thick door profiles and deep Tilt-and-Turn windows. So, it’s becoming a favourite tool of surveyors, manufacturers and installers of windows, doors and conservatories.
Features & Benefits
- Measure windows without deglazing
- Durable steel frame and ruler
- Easy to use slide ruler
- Double-sided metric and imperial gauge
- Supplied with tough plastic carry case
Tough cast steel frame with a durable purple powder-coating and supplied with tough protective carry case.
Did you know? Although the primary use of this gauge is by window fitters, to measure the thickness of double-glazed windows, it can be used to accurately measure the thickness of any material.
|Material||Steel (frame and ruler), Plastic (Carry Case)|
|Size (w x h x t)||262mm x 198mm x 16mm|
|Measurement Range||0 to 104mm (4 1/8”) in 1mm increments|
Fitting and Usage
How to use the Glass-Xpert Measuring Gauge
Simply retract the rule and place the glass gauge around the unit to be measured.* Ensure the frame opening is touching the back of the glass and slide the rule until it makes contact with the glass and read the measurement.
* To ensure maximum accuracy and allow for tolerance in glass production, take a few readings from different areas of the glass.