Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Currently out of stock.
- Product Code: BUN-1975-1001
- Manufacturer Code: BUN-1975-1001
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > Gauges
Complete Glaziers Tool Kit
Comprehensive professional grade tool kit!
Our complete glaziers tool kit provides lots of the essentail tools that a tradesman couldn't live without.
Glazing shovels, also known as lifting wedges, are an essential tool for installation of sealed double-glazed units and to toe-and-heel windows and doors. Made using a heavy-duty plastic compound for longer life.
Versatile nylon shaft hammer with chrome-plated zinc head and a choice of easily interchangeable faces. Faces can be changed quickly and easily if worn, or when an alternative face is needed for a different application.
Versatile 32mm bead knife with hard-wearing chisel edge is an invaluable and must-have tool for window/door fitters and glaziers.
Compact multi-purpose tool for professional tradesmen and DIYers. Serves many uses, reducing the amount to be carried and ensuring you are always well equipped.
Professional solid blade gasket and trim shear for sharp, clean cuts at precise angles on materials including plastic, gasket and strip wood.
Glass Meausring Gauge
Measures overall thickness of double glazed units and single pane glass and other materials. Saves time by eliminating the need to deglaze and provides accurate measurements in seconds.
Features & Benefits
- GlassGauge allows measurement of glass and panels without deglazing
- Hammer has strong nylon handle, rubber grip and replaceable faces
- Mitre shears with quick-to-replace utlity knife blade for cutting of gaskets
- Highly versatile compact multi-purpose knife gives 10 tools in 1
- Glaziers bead/putty knife has rigid blade with tough 32mm chisel edge
- Heavy-duty glazing shovel has wedged blade for lever action
What you get
What you get in the kit
1 x Glass Gauge, 1 x Hammer, 1 x Glazing Shovel, Chisel Knife, Multi-Purpose Knife and Mitre Shear.