Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: KON-1941-1001
- Manufacturer Code: KO396 1430 15
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Painting Consumables > Paint
Konig PF Covering Lacquer Spray Paint
A range of colours available
An easy-to-use colour match and repair spray
Easy to use UV stable and weather resistant spray covering lacquer for colour matching or repairing coloured surfaces such as doors, windows and much more.
Providing great adhesion to most varnished and plastic surfaces without the need for a base or top coat. Being UV stable and weather resistant mean that it's a great choice for both indoor and outdoor use.
New soft spray technology means there is considerably less mist and reduced pressure for a smoother spray and even better finish. Furthermore, this spray can be touch dry in just 30 minutes!
Features & Benefits
- Colours – multiple colours to match or repair your surfaces
- Quality – lightfastness with high opacity coverage
- Drying – can be touch dry in around half an hour
- Soft Spray Technology – less mist and reduced pressure for a finer finish
- Coverage – suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to Use – just shake and spray
Konig PF Covering lacquer is not suitable for soft-PVC, such as flexible plastic sheeting.
|Colour||White, Cream White, Jet Black, Black Brown, Mahogany, Rosewood, Irish Oak, Silver Grey, Agate Grey, Anthracite Grey, Chartwell Green, Cherry|
|Drying Time (Approx)||Touch dry in 30 minutes in optimal conditions|
|Lifespan||2 years when stored unopened, upright at room temperature|
Fitting and Usage
Shake can for 30 seconds before use and spray 2 to 3 times evenly across a non-greasy surface. Use light grit sand paper to rub down any unevenness that may occur. Repeatedly shake the can during application if necessary. Use at room temperature and do not spray on cold/hot surfaces.
Note: The larger the spray distance, the ’finer’ the lacquer application. The shorter the spray distance, the ’wetter’ the lacquer application. Allow for extended drying times depending on how much is applied.