Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: LIV-1162-1001
- Manufacturer Code: CRCC3B
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Cresting Channel from Sunwood
3m lengths, in Brown or White
Powder-coated aluminium for cresting and timber ridge top cap
Made from strong extruded aluminium with a durable powder-coated finish this solution helps ensure that ridge cresting remains in place and looks good for years to come.
Features & Benefits
- Strong and lightweight - quality aluminium extrusion
- Attractive finish - smooth, durable powder-coating
- Simple to fit - just screw down into timber ridge
- Easy-Fit crestings - Sunwood Cresting just slides in place
- Cover cap locators - channel features lips for fitting alternative arched top cap
- Maintenance-Free - no annual painting required
- 5 Year Guarantee - long product guarantee
|Finishes||Powder-coated White or Brown|
|Height||17mm (excl. cover cap locators)|
Fitting the Sunwood Cresting Channel
To fit the Cresting Channel, simply cut to required length and drive screws between the walls of the channel, through the base and into the timber ridge at 300mm intervals. It may be necessary to pre-drill pilot holes. The Cresting is then fitted by simply sliding the cresting base in at an open end. Alternatively, the Timber Ridge Top Cap can be fitted by hooking one side of the Top Cap over one of the cover cap locators and pivoting down to snap the other side into place.
The above is a summary only and not intended as comprehensive fitting instructions.