Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: MOL-1712-1001
- Manufacturer Code: LSSEB3W
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Heavy Duty Self-Supporting Roof Aluminium Eaves Beam
Profile shows optional clipon gutter bracket
Structural Eaves for Lean-To Roofs
Various lengths in White or Brown
Part of Heavy Duty Self-Supporting Roof System
Strong extruded aluminium section for lean-to roof eaves support. Features glazing support trim, interior and exterior uPVC cladding and end covers.
The whole Heavy Duty Self-Supporting Roof System is flexible and easy to use and can span 4m unpupported without cross bearers. Whatismore, it can be used with polycarbonate and glass.
Features & Benefits
- Long-Life Durability - strong aluminium extrusion
- Maintenance Free - no preparation or painting required
- Excellent Weather Proofing - support trim has co-extruded gaskets
- Polycarbonate or Glass - unlike others, this system can be used with glass
- Choice of Thickness - locking points for 16, 25, 32 and 35mm panels
- Flexibility of Use - can be pitched from 5° upwards
- Ease of Fitting - support trim, and cladding simply click into place.
- Integral Gutter System - optional gutter system just clicks securely in place
- Thermally Broken - reduces heat transfer and cuts down on condensation
Suitable for a variety of applications, including lean-tos, conservatory roofs, canopies and car ports.
Complete self-supporting roof system
The range includes Wall Plate for securing glazing bars to house wall, structural Eaves Beam for the low end, standard Main Bar for use as an intermediate between in-line sheets, Gable End Bar for exposed end of lean-to and strong>Wall Bar for abutting a wall. The Wall Bar is the standard Main Bar with separate Flashing Trim.
Links to Related Products are provided below.
- Aluminium Eaves Beam
- PVCu Interior Cladding
- PVCu Exterior Cladding
- PVCu End Covers (inc. srews and screw cap covers)
Aluminium - Eaves Beam
|Eaves Beam Length||3m, 4m, and 6m|
|Colour||White or Chocolate Brown|
|Pitch||5° and upwards|
Maximum Bar Spacing by Bar Length
The Heavy-Duty Self-Supporting Roof has been designed to simplify the fitting process. With just a few steps, your bars could be fitted and your roof complete. The following is the typical fitting procedure:
- Fit Wall Plate and Front Eaves Beam (if using)
- Cut Glazing Bars, Top Caps and Underclad to desired length
- Fit Underclad to Glazing Bar and screw to Wall Plate (M6 x 20mm screws)
- Screw low end of Glazing Bar to Eaves Beam (M6 x 35mm screws)
- Cut Panel Support Trim and fit between each Glazing Bar
- Fit Polycarbonate End Closure (20mm short on either end)
- Lay polycarbonate panels between Glazing Bars (3mm gap either side)
- Tap the Top Capping down into position (use nylon hammer, wooden mallet, or protect the capping)
- Fit End Cap to each Glazing Bar
- Fit the Wall Plate End Covers and Eaves Beam End Covers
|Range:||Heavy Duty Self-Supporting|
|Glazing Compatibility:||Glass (Double-Glazed), Polycarbonate (Multiwall)|
|Glazing Thickness:||16mm, 24/25mm, 32mm, 35mm|