Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 9||£2.27|
|10 to 24||£1.29|
Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Out of stock. Please call for update.
- Product Code: BON-1184-1001
- Manufacturer Code: HVC1620
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
High Viscocity Super Glue
Fast-acting and Slow-flowing Superglue
Fast-acting, water-resistant high viscosity adhesive, many uses on many materials, such as plastics (including uPVC), woods, metals, ceramics, rubber and fabrics.
Cyanoacrylate adhesive super glue is quick to set, often in under a minute, which can be reduced to seconds when used with a Super Glue Activator. A normal bond will reach full strength and waterproof within 2 hours.
Super glue is an ideal adhesive for many uses include modelling, jewelry making, repairs to toys, household appliances, car parts and more. Super glue can be used to bond:
- Plastic, PVC and Polycarbonate
- Wood, Chipboard and Cork
- Metal, Ceramics and Rubber
- Leather and Fabric
- Paper and Cardboard
Features & Benefits
- Fast-acting - less waiting to bond
- High viscosity - less likely to dribble and spill
- Gap-filling properties - ideal for bonding uPVC trims and caps
- Resealable cap - keep fresh for longer
- Handy size - handy 20g bottle stores easily
Clean surfaces to be bonded. Apply a small amount of super glue to one surface only, assemble and allow to cure.*
Can be used with a Super Glue Activator
This super glue is a really effective product when used on its own but also when combined with a non-staining Super Glue Activator it becomes even more incredible, providing bonding in seconds. Combined Super Glue + Activator Mitre Bonding Kits are available.
*As with all fixatives, care should be taken during use and the product should be stored in a safe place out of the reach of children. Refer to product for recommendations.