Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 5||£8.52|
|6 to 11||£8.08|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: SOU-2110-1002
- Manufacturer Code: 121734
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
Soudabond Easy PU Adhesive Foam
(Gun Grade or Genius Gun)
Easy bonding and easy filling!
Quick and easy to use high performance polyurethane adhesive foam. Bonds many materials and combines strong adhesion with filling characteristics, making Soudabond Easy ideal for uneven surfaces.
No more heavy loads and messy time-consuming mixing, one 750ml can is equivalent to 25Kg of powder adhesive. Soudabond Easy replaces traditional powder-based adhesives.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to use without any mixing
- Quick drying and cures within 1 hour
- Bonds up to 14m2 of wall panels
- High initial adhesion - even at low temperatures
- Gap fills irregularities
- Flexible and non-brittle
- Provides thermal and acoustic insulation
- Much lighter than other adhesives
Did you know? Soudabond Easy is available in Gun Grade form for gun applicators, and Genius Gun, which features a trigger mechanism of its own for precise one handed application and a built-in closing system for re-use.
- Durable, economical, clean and efficient bonding of thermal insulation panels.
- Suitable for bonding insulation panels based on rigid PS (EPS + XPS), polyurethane (PUR / PIR) and phenolic foam in areas: platform roofs, perimeters, facades, drainage or insulation elements, cellar ceilings, interior insulation, etc
- Bonding of fibro-plaster / cardboard plaster panels in dry construction
- Bonding of non-load-bearing interior walls, such as partitions, stone shelves, etc
|Volume||750ml (Gun Grade), 600ml (Genius Gun)|
|Shelf Life||24 months from date of production in unopened packaging with cool (+5°C to +25°C) and dry storage. Cans must be stored upright.|
|Base||Single component polyurethane|
|Consistency||Stable adhesive foam (does not sag)|
|Curing system||Moisture cure at room temperature|
|Curing speed (*)||About 30 minutes - 30 mm adhesive bead|
|Skin formation (*)||About 8 minutes - 30 mm adhesive bead|
|Can be trimmed (’)||About 50 minutes - 30 mm adhesive bead|
|Full strength (*)||About 12 hours - 30 mm adhesive bead|
|Thermal conductivity (DIN 52612)||About 0.035 W/(m·K)|
|Tensile strength (DIN EN 1607)||0,19 N/mm²|
|Shear strength (DIN EN 12090)||0,142 N/mm²|
|Shear modulus (DIN EN 12090)||0,489 N/mm²|
|Temperature resistance||-40°C to +90°C. +120°C (up to max. 1 hour)|
|Building material class (DIN 4102, part 1)||B2|
* Measured at 20°C/65% R.H. These values may vary depending on ambient factors such as temperature, humidity and type of substrate.
Using Soudabond Easy PU Adhesive Foam
Please refer to the Technical Datasheet for usage under applications such as: Flat Roof Insulation, Perimeter Insulation, Facade/Wall Insulation, Cellar Ceiling Insulation, Interior Insulation/Dry Lining, Interior Insulation Panels, Plasterboard, Concrete Block and more.