Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|3 to 5||£3.88|
|6 to 8||£3.19|
|9 to 11||£3.08|
|12 to 23||£2.96|
Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: SOU-2064-1032
- Manufacturer Code: 137819
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
Soudaseal 215 LM Low Modulus MS Polymer
(Choice of colour available)
Safe for use on natural stone!
High quality low modulus neutral cure (LMN) joint sealant for glazing and construction. Soudaseal 215 LM is a 100% hybrid MS Polymer offering primerless adhesion to all common construction materials.
Soudaseal 215LM from Soudal, is thick-bodied, provides excellent toolability and remains permanently flexible after curing to accommodate expansion and contraction. Soudaseal 215LM offers excellent adhesion to usual building substrates, aluminium, treated wood, PVC-u and natural stone!
Features & Benefits
- Good weather and UV resistance
- Easy to extrude, tool and finish in all weather conditions
- Good adhesion to most substrates, even damp surfaces
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens, acids, and odourless
- Permanently elastic after curing with high movement capability
- Can be painted with water-based paints and varnishes
- No hydrophobic effect on natural stone
- Airtight when used as part of Soudal Window System
- Tested and in accordance with ISO 11600 F-25LM
- Very low emission, EC1 PLUS R certified
We offer Soudaseal 215LM as a 290ml EU3 cartridge (with nozzle), which fits standard skeleton gun applicators.
What is Soudal Window System (SWS)? Soudaseal 215 LM sealant is a part of the Soudal Window System (SWS), which provides a weather resistant, airtight and insulated seal between window and door frames and their building structure. While Soudaseal 215 LM offers weather and wind protection on the outside, Acryrub SWS gives airtightness and damp protection on the inside, and Soadafoam SWS provides thermal and acoustic insulation in between. SWS can be used for new build, or renovations, and is compatible with all types of frame materials.
Applications of Soudaseal 215LM Sealant
- Expansion and connection joints in the building industry and sealing of joints
- Sealing of joints in automotive applications
- Applications where overpainting with water-based paints and varnishes is required
- Perimeter sealing of window and door frames
Soudalseal 215LM Sealant Compatibility
- Excellent adhesion to common construction materials (PVC-u, plastics, masonry, metal, wood and natural stone)
- Not to be used as a glazing sealant
- Surface must be clean, free of dust and grease
- All smooth surfaces can be treated with Soudal Surface Activator
- Porous surfaces in water loaded applications should be primed with Primer 150
- We recommend a preliminary adhesion test on every surface.
Soudaseal 215LM Technical Information
|Curing system||Moisture curing|
|Skin formation* (20°C / 65% R.H.)||Ca. 10min|
|Curing speed * (20°C / 65% R.H.)||Ca. 2mm/24h|
|Hardness||25 ± 5 Shore A|
|Elastic recovery (ISO 7389)||> 70%|
|Maximum allowed distortion||± 25%|
|Temperature resistance||-40°C → 90°C|
|Max. tension (DIN 53504)||1,30N/mm²|
|Elasticity modulus 100% (DIN 53504)||0,36N/mm²|
|Elongation at break (DIN 53504)||900 %|
|Application Temperature||5°C → 35°C|
|Colours||Anthracite Grey (RAL7016), Black, Caramel, Teak, Traffic White (RAL9016)|
|Application||Standard skeleton gun|
|Joint Dimensions||Min. width for joints: 5mm
Max. width for joints: 30mm
Min. depth for joints: 5mm
Recommendation sealing jobs: joint width = 2 x joint depth.
* These values may vary depending on environmental factors such as temperature, moisture, and type of substrates.