Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: LIV-1118-1002
- Manufacturer Code: PO76B
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
25mm Aluminium F-Section
(Choice of colour and length)
Great as Starter Bar for Snap-Tight and Screw-Down roofs
Strong, aluminium f-section extrusion with durable powder-coating. Available to suite 25mm polycarbonate or 24mm double-glazes unit and can be used with any snap-down or screw-down system for sealing and securing polycarbonate at gable end and wall abutment.
Features a substantial drip face that discourages water ingress and offers greater coverage when used on a gable end, while providing a high upstand when turned upside down for use as a wall bar.
Features & Benefits
- Extruded aluminium - strong and lightweight
- Maintenance-free - no annual painting required
- Durable powder-coating - no discolouring
- Long-life material - no warping or cracking
- Quick and simple - no component parts
- Custom colour option - can paint to any RAL colour
|Aluminium Extrusion||White or Brown*|
* Used with Brown Snap-Tight and Sunwood Screw-Down but noticeably lighter than the Dark Brown of ALUKAP-XR bars.
This 25mm F Section is suitable for 24mm 25mm polycarbonate sheets - the following table provides size and weight information for this and other F Sections.
|Version||Drip Height (A)||Top Depth (B)||Length Available||Weight (per m)|
|10mm||42mm||32mm||3m and 4.8m||543g|
|16mm||50mm||40mm||3m and 4m||630g|
|25mm||59mm||40mm||3m and 4m||638g|
|35mm||70mm||90mm||3m and 4m||681g|