Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Despatched in 8 days!
- Product Code: CLE-2073-1002
- Manufacturer Code: AC108BR
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Plastic Headed Nails for Corrapol Corrugated Roof Sheets
(Available in choice of colours)
Affordable and reliable fixing!
Low-cost nail fixings for securing corrugated roof sheets. Features a wide plastic head to trap sheet securely once hammered into place.
Fixing corrugated roof sheets with Corrapol Plastic Headed Nails can reduce the chances of uplift caused by strong winds and maximises the lifespan of your roofing sheets. A great low-cost alternative to the screw Corrapol Fixing Buttons.
Features & Benefits
- Wide plastic head - provides good weatherproofing
- Low-cost - for smaller jobs and limited budgets
- Secure fixing - durable nail with ring-shanked shaft
- Matching colours - same colours at Corrapol-BT sheets
- Easy to use - simply position over peak and hammer
Did you know? The Corrapol® range includes ancillary products, which can help to prevent ingress of rainwater, draughts and airborne debris such as leaves. Be sure to check out the Corrapol® Foam Eaves Filler, Wall Flashing, Side Flashing and Ridge.
The CORRAPOL® Range
Corrapol Fixing Buttons can be used with any sheet types in Clear Amber’s versatile range of corrugated roofing. The following table will provide a quick guide as to which product in the range is most suited to your application:
|Material||Steel (shank), Plastic (head)|
|Head Size (diameter x height)||20mm x 7mm|
|Colour||Black, Brown, Green, Red|
|Pack Size||100 (20 fixings required per corrugated sheet)|
Fitting the Corrapol Plastic Headed Nails
Corrugated sheets should be fixed every second peak (never in trough) along each purlin, as well as at the top and bottom. A minimum of 20 fixings should be used per sheet.
Fitting Corrapol-BT to an Apex Roof
- Fit foam Eaves Fillers along horizontal purlins
- Cut and pre-drill Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing, cut and fit first Corrapol Sheet into flashing and fix with supplied fixings
- Fit remaining Corrapol Sheets and secure with Screw Cap Fixings, or Plastic Headed Nails
- Attach the end sheets to Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing and secure to end of roof
- Finally, fit the Aluminium Ridge Bar or Bitumen Ridge to secure the apex of the roof.