Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: SOU-2074-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 111089
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roof Flashing
Butyband Lead Flashing Tape from Soudal
(10m long in choice of width)
Safe to use on polycarbonate roof sheets!
Butyband is a versatile, high quality self-adhesive butyl rubber based flashing tape, for reliable sealing and repair work with a traditional lead appearance.
This flexible peel and seal tape is ready to use and is easily cut and shaped as required. Idea for a variety of applications, including sealing around chimneys, windows and doors, glass and polycarbonate sheets, metal, plus general sealing and repair.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent adhesion – sticks quickly and soundly to many substrates
- Elastoplastic material – strong plastic material with elastic rubber properties
- Waterproof – strong barrier against water ingress
- Long-lasting – resistant to UV and harsh weather conditions
- Highly malleable - can be cut, shaped and formed
- More authentic appearance – blends with existing lead
These 10m (32ft 10in) long rolls of Butyband, are available in a choice of five widths, 75mm (3in), 100mm (4in), 150mm (6in), 225mm (9in) and 300mm (12in).
|Width||75mm (3in), 100mm (4in), 150mm (6in), 225mm (9in) and 300mm (12in)|
|Length||10m (32ft 10in)|
|Moisture Vapour Transmission||2.5 g/m² per 24 hrs|
|Specific Gravity (DIN 53479)||Approx. 1,00 g/cm³|
|Temperature Resistance||-30°C to +80°C|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +35°C|
|Compatibility||Various porous and non-porous substrates, such as wood, concrete, bricks and other common building industry materials. Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of grease and loose particles. A primer is recommended on very porous surfaces and a compatibility test is recommended.|
Using Soudal Butyband Lead Flashing Tape
Cut Butyl tape to the desired length before removing the protective paper and apply the tape to the prepared surface. Press firmly to ensure a perfect seal and smooth creases carefully by pressing or using a pressure roller.
If one strip of Butyband is to join another, make sure that there is an overlap of at least 50mm.