Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: HUR-1899-1003
- Manufacturer Code: HUR-1899-1003
- Package Type: Parcel
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Doors
Mahogany uPVC Flat Door Panel
Available in multiple thicknesses and finishes!
Heat-resistant and fire-retardant technology with added reinforcement.
Mahogany reinforced flat PVCu infill panel with authentic UV stable woodgrain. An easy to install MDF strengthened replacement for damaged panels, replacement of glass units or removal of cat flaps.
The insulated interior of this panel, manufactured with advanced technology techniques bonds together fire-retardant type A polystyrene foam and MDF using a vacuum formed and pressure bonded process to add superior strength and security to both uPVC skins.
The exterior meanwhile, available in a choice of 3 finishes is composed of 2 highly durable uPVC skins, bonded to the internal core while the heat resistant technology of the foiled woodgrain finish helps maintain the integrity and protect from blistering and cracking, thermal distortion and UV discolouration.
Please note the grain runs along the 700mm length of the panel.
Features & Benefits
- UPVC - superior scratch and abrasion resistance
- Options - available in multiple finishes and thicknesses
- Strength - pressure bonded MDF and skin for extra reinforcement
- Heat-Resistant Technology - looks and performs better for longer
- Fire-Retardant - specially formulated to restrict burning
- Environmentally Friendly - totally recyclable and non-toxic
Guaranteed up to 5 years against cracking and UV discolouration.
Manufactured in accordance with BS 476 Part 7 - Spread of Flame Class 1 and BS 4735, with self-extinguishing fire-retardant materials and fulfils Part L Building Regulations.
|Size||Width: 700mm (27.55")
Height: 900mm (35.43")
Length: 20mm, 24mm or 28mm (0.78", 0.91" or 1.1")
|Infill Material||Foam and MDF|
|Finish and Colour||Finished on the outside in Mahogany with a choice of internal colour of Mahogany or White|
|Standards Compliance||Part L Building Regulations, BS 476 Part 7 - Spread of Flame Class 1, BS 4735|
|Guarantee||5 years against cracking and UV discolouration|