Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: EUR-2078-1001
- Manufacturer Code: PF45WGY4_2.5M
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Moulding
Architrave Finishing Trim for uPVC Windows & Doors
(Choice of width and colour)
Multi-purpose architrave with many uses!
Versatile pencil-round architrave window and door finishing trim. Durable 6mm thick flat moulding fits easily to frame or wall reveal to conceal unsightly joints. Available in a range of width and colour to suit existing profiles.
Features a square back edge and an attractive rounded front edge that creates a neat professional finish on frame or reveal.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive finish - front edge rounds neatly onto frame or reveal
- Quick and easy fitting - cut with gasket shears or saw, and then stick
- Not just internal corners - square rear edge allows use as traditional architrave
- Wide colour choice - available in popular window and door profile colours
- Reduces maintenance - removes need for painting and easy to clean
DID YOU KNOW? This uPVC plastic cloaking fillet trim is also available in longer 5m lengths that can be supplied coiled in a smaller package, which can be more economical. See our separate listing for 5m trims.
|Material||uPVC plastic (some colours laminated)|
|Width||45mm, 65mm and 95mm|
|Length||2.5m (8ft 2in), or 5m (16ft 5in)|
|Colours||Agate Grey - WGY4, Anthracite Grey Grained - GRW7016 (RAL 7016), Anthracite Grey Smooth - WGY1S (RAL 7016), Black Ash - WY, Chartwell Green - WT1, Cream - WCR1379, Golden Oak - WO, Irish Oak - WLO1, Rosewood - RO, White - 64, White Ash - WZ|
|Profile||Rounded front edge and square rear edge.|
|Guarantee||20 Years Colour-fastness (white), 10 Years Colour-fastness (laminated)|
Fitting of Pencil-Round Architrave
Fitting the cloaking fillet is quick and easy. If you haven’t fitted them before, the following key points may be helpful:
- If you have ordered longer 5m trims and they have arrived coiled, you should unroll them immediately and place them on a flat surface with weight evenly spread across the length. This will help to ensure that the trim returns fully to its flat state, before cutting and fitting.
- For cutting, we recommend the use of gasket shears, or junior hacksaw.
- Stick with superglue (use of an activator spray will help the trim adhere quickly), contact adhesive such as Saves Nails or Fix ALL, or a double sided tape.
- Once fixed, you may wish to seal the edges, with silicone for external use, and a caulk for internal use.
- Future cleaning should require no more than a wipe with warm soapy water.