Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|3 to 5||£2.55|
|6 to 8||£2.51|
|9 to 11||£2.46|
|12 to 23||£2.45|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: SOU-2065-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 124483
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
Soudal Acryrub SWS Sealant White Decorators Filler
Overpaintable airtight interior sealing!
Highly flexible joint sealing decorators filler remains colourfast and waterproof and can be over-painted. This silanized acrylic polymer is perfect for sealing around windows and doors and is part of the Soudal Window System.
Soudal Acryrub is an elastic one-component acrylic joint sealant based on acrylic dispersions, and conforming to DIN EN ISO11600 F12.5E and EMICODE EC-1R PLUS.
Features & Benefits
- Very easy to apply and remains permanently elastic
- Colourfast and waterproof after curing
- Very good adhesion on many porous substrates, hard PVC and aluminium
- Can be painted over after curing
- Airtight joints between plastered walls and frames
- Awarded EC-1R PLUS label for very low emission
We offer Acryrub SWS as a 310ml EU3 cartridge (with nozzle), which fits standard skeleton gun applicators.
What is Soudal Window System (SWS)? Soudaseal 215 LM sealant is a part of the Soudal Window System (SWS), which provides a weather resistant, airtight and insulated seal between window and door frames and their building structure. While Soudaseal 215 LM offers weather and wind protection on the outside, Acryrub SWS gives airtightness and damp protection on the inside, and Soadafoam SWS provides thermal and acoustic insulation in between. SWS can be used for new build, or renovations, and is compatible with all types of frame materials.
Soudal Acryrub SWS Technical Information
|Curing system||Physical drying|
|Skin formation* (20°C / 65% R.H.)||Ca. 20min|
|Elastic recovery (ISO 7389)||> 40%|
|Maximum allowed distortion||-12.5% → +12.5%|
|Temperature resistance||-20°C → 80°C|
|Application Temperature||5°C → 30°C|
|Shrinkage||Ca. 15% (DIN 52451)|
|Application||Standard skeleton gun|
|Joint Dimensions||Min. width for joints: 5mm
Max. width for joints: 20mm
Min. depth for joints: 5mm
Recommendation sealing jobs: joint width = 2 x joint depth. Use PE backer rods before applying the sealant in large joints to avoid 3-point adhesion.
|Shelf Life||At least 12 months in unopened packaging in a dry storage place at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C. Protect against frost.|
* These values may vary depending on environmental factors such as temperature, moisture, and type of substrates.