Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: TRU-2062-1001
- Manufacturer Code: SC150AGR
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
Pair of End Caps for S150 150mm Window/Door Sill
(Available in popular sill colours)
Fully closes open end of S150 sill!
Tough plastic end caps for closing left and right of 150mm window/door sill profile. Available in White, Grey, Black, Brown (rosewood and mahogany) and Caramel (Irish and Golden Oak) to match your sill.
These end caps provide a neat and professional finish to the end of external sill and prevent the build up of leaves and dirt, which provides a haven for insects.
Features & Benefits
- Sold in pairs - left and right-handed caps
- Moulded lugs - easier to locate and secure in sill
- Easy to fit - can fit quickly and easily to new or existing sills
- Long-lasting - durable with resistance to UV
These sill end caps are sold as a pair, so you will receive a cap for both the left and right side.
|Height at Back||30mm|
|Height at Front||30mm|
|Width||2mm (10mm including the profile locators)|
|Colours||White, Grey (AGR), Black (BLK) Caramel (C) and Brown (B)|
|Compatibility||S150 external window sill|
|Quality and Standards||BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 Grade 4/5 Colour Fastness
BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 Fire rating
BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 Quality System
Fitting and Usage
Fitting Sill End Caps
Before you begin, prepare area by removing any silicone and debris from sill profile.
- Smooth and square edges with fine grade sand paper.
- Clean sill with solvent cleaner and clean dry cloth.
- If sills have joggles that wrap round the brickwork, it might be necessary to trim end cap. To do so, put back edge of end cap against wall, in line with sill profile, and then mark on the inside of the end cap where the nose of the sill comes to. Using that measurement transfer it to the front of the end cap and trim to the end cap to fit or measure from the front of sill to the wall and trim the end cap to fit.
- Apply medium viscosity superglue to the end cap.
- Apply super glue accelerator to the sill.
- Quickly put the 2 parts together, concentrating on getting the front flush with the front of the sill then hold in place for 5-10 seconds.
- Silicone back edge to seal where joint meets wall.