Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: EUR-1907-1008
- Manufacturer Code: ECA8564
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
Pair of End Caps for 85mm Stub Sill
(Available in popular sill colours)
Neat, protective cover to sill ends!
Pair of durable uPVC end caps for new or existing 85mm stub window/door sill. Available in 6 popular colours to match existing window profile.
Sill end caps take considerable punishment, from the elements and from people. If they break off, they expose the open sill ends, which then traps leaves and dirt and provides a haven for insects. These end caps stop that and provide an attractive and professional finish.
Features & Benefits
- Sold in pairs - includes left and right end cap
- Moulded lugs - easier to locate and secure in sill
- Easy to fit - can fit quickly and easily to new or existing sills
- Long-lasting - durable with resistance to UV
- Versatile - designed for Eurocell A-type sills but fits many other profiles
|Colours||White,Rosewood, Golden Oak, Irish Oak, Anthracite Grey, Black|
|Quality and Standards||BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 Grade 4/5 Colour Fastness
BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 Fire rating
BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 Quality System
|Guarantee||20 Year guarantee against discolouration, warping and cracking, providing they are fitted to manufacturers recommendations.|
Fitting and Usage
Fitting Sill End Caps
Before you begin, prepare the area by removing any silicone and debris from sill profile.
- Smooth and square edges with fine grade sand paper.
- Clean sill with solvent cleaner and clean dry cloth.
- If sills have joggles that wrap round the brickwork, it might be necessary to trim end cap. To do so, put back edge of end cap against wall, in line with sill profile, and then mark on the inside of the end cap where the nose of the sill comes to. Then use that figure to measure from the front of the end cap and trim the back.
- Apply medium viscosity superglue to the end cap.
- Apply superglue accelerator to the sill.
- Quickly put the 2 parts together, concentrating on getting the front flush with the front of the sill then hold in place for 5-10 seconds.
- Silicone back edge to seal where joint meets wall.
|Window Usage:||External Window Sill|