Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: YAL-1934-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 2PDK0352
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Home & Garden > Decor > Letterboxes
Yale Postmaster 12" Letterplate
Choice of finishes available
Attractive curved frame design to compliment your door
Strong all-aluminium conctruction and durable corrosion resistance that resists pitting and looks better for longer. Although commonly known as a 12" letter plate, this letterplate actually measures 303mm wide by 70mm high, so it's great for receiving larger deliveries.
Quality finishes with concealed fixings and springs provides an aesthetically pleasing addition to any door and telescopic sleeves makes fitting easy to doors of 40-80mm thickness.
Features & Benefits
- Stylish – a wide range of finishes to compliment a variety of doors
- Construction – all-aluminium with concealed fixings and springs provide a sturdy and attractive finish
- Fitting – telescopic sleeves to fit doors between 40mm and 80mm thick
- Protection – a system of foam seals and double nylon brush seals offer exceptional draught and weather proofing
- Fixings Supplied – everything you need for a quick and easy installation
- Hard Wearing – tried and tested to BSEN 1670:2007 for superior corrosion resistance
- Guarantee – 1 year manufacturer guarantee from one of the worlds most trusted brands
Tested against the highest severity weather rating it comes with a compression foam seal on the outside and double nylon brush seals on the inside for superior protection against weather, draughts and water ingress. Additional screwing points can also be used for a stronger fix when used in addition to the 2 screws on either end of the letter plate.
Furthermore, not only has this letter plate been tested for corrosion resistance to BSEN 1670:2007, it also comes with a 1 year manufacturer guarantee from Yale.
DID YOU KNOW? All letter plates made by Yale are corrosion tested in accordance to BSEN 1670:2007.
Fitting and Usage
Letterplate Measurement Guide
Door thickness determines bolt length
My problem was the fixing, as the supplied bolts (to fit the external parts’ female connection) were correct for a 40-45mm door thickness, but no good for my 60mm door. An M4 bolt 10 or (less ideal) 5mm longer than the door’s width should work (countersunk Phillips head ideal). Try Westfield fasteners. Nice replacement letterbox should be long lasting with its good quality construction.