Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: YAL-1935-1004
- Manufacturer Code: 2PDK0304
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Home & Garden > Decor > Letterboxes
12" Yaleseal Letterplate by Yale
(Choice of door thickness and finish)
Low-cost letterplate from a name you can trust!
Complete letterplate with aluminium flaps on moulded ABS plastic frames to the inside and outside. Although commonly referred to as 12" in the trade, this letterplate actually measure 11.9" (304mm x 70mm) and provides an attractive finish to any door. Telescope sleeves mean it can be easily fitted to doors between 20mm and 80mm thickness.
Available in a wide range of finishes and with concealed fixings and springs these letter plates makes an aesthetically pleasing addition to any door. Tested against the highest severity weather rating they comes with a weather seal on the external flap and an internal double nylon brush seal for superior weather and draught resistance. Additional screwing points can also be used for a stronger fix when used in addition to the 2 screws on either end of the letter plate.
Furthermore, not only have these letter plates been tested for corrosion resistance to BSEN 1670:2007, they also come with a 2 year manufacturer guarantee from Yale.
Features & Benefits
- Stylish - a wide range of finishes to compliment a variety of doors
- Construction - aluminium flaps with a moulded ABS frame provide a sturdy and attractive finish
- Fitting - telescopic sleeves to fit doors ranging from 20mm to 80mm thick
- Protection - external foam seal and an internal double nylon brush seal offer exceptional draught and weather proofing
- Design - spring-shut flaps with ergonomic thumb handles on both sides for ease of use
- Fixings Supplied - everything you need for a quick and easy installation
- Hard Wearing - tried and tested to BSEN 1670:2007 for superior corrosion resistance
- Guarantee - 2 year manufacturer guarantee from one of the worlds most trusted brands
DID YOU KNOW? All letter plates made by Yale are corrosion tested in accordance to BSEN 1670:2007.