Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Currently out of stock.
- Product Code: BUN-1350-1001
- Manufacturer Code: BUN-1350-1001
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Home & Garden > Household Supplies > Household Cleaning Supplies > Household Cleaning Products
uPVC Solvent Cleaner + Cream Cleaner
Solvent Cleaner and Cream Cleaner for uPVC Frames
2 x 1 Litre Bottles
Remove stubborn marks and polish to deep shine!
Fast-acting solvent cleaner for uPVC conservatory, windows, doors and fascias. Removes stubborn sealant, grease and dirt to make uPVC products look as new.
Specially formulated to remove heavy stubborn staining from uPVC frames, cladding and other plastic products such as garden furniture.
Features & Benefits
- Removes engrained dirt
- Restores surface colour
- Buffs to a deep shine
Before starting, you should sweep or brush the surface to remove loose pieces of debris and open windows and doors to ensure good ventilation, if applying indoors. Your hands should also be protected from the solvent by wearing heavy duty rubber gloves.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- our the Solvent Cleaner into a clean, dry, non-staining, soft cloth.
- Using the wetted cloth apply uPVC Solvent Cleaner to the surface and rub clean the contaminated areas. For very soiled, engrained or stubborn deposits a further application may be required perhaps applying slight pressure.
- "Scotch Pad" Abrasives may be used on damaged areas of PVC after the user has ascertained that the change in surface appearance is acceptable.
- Polish up the cleaned surface with a clean dry cloth.