Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: BUN-1158-1001
- Manufacturer Code: Does not Apply
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Home & Garden > Household Supplies > Household Cleaning Supplies > Household Cleaning Products
uPVC Solvent Cleaner + Tissue
uPVC Solvent Cleaner
Low-Lint Tissue Roll
Solvent Cleaner and Tissue for uPVC
1 Litre and 145m Tissue Roll
Restore your uPVC windows and doors to their former glory!
Fast-acting solvent cleaner and industrial tissue roll, for uPVC conservatory, windows, doors and fascias. Removes stubborn sealant, grease and dirt to make uPVC products look as new.
Specially formulated to remove heavy stubborn staining from uPVC frames, cladding and other plastic products such as garden furniture.
Features & Benefits
- Removes engrained dirt
- Restores surface colour
- Large tissue roll included
|Sheet Layers (ply)||2|
Not suitable for foiled woodgrain PVC finishes. For those frames, you should use a 'Foil-Safe' Solvent Cleaner.
Before starting, you should sweep or brush the surface to remove loose pieces of debris and open windows and doors to ensure good ventilation, if applying indoors. Your hands should also be protected from the solvent by wearing heavy duty rubber gloves.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Pour the Solvent Cleaner into a handful of tissue.
- Using the wetted tissue, apply uPVC Solvent Cleaner to the surface and rub clean the contaminated areas. For very soiled, engrained or stubborn deposits a further application may be required perhaps applying slight pressure.
- "Scotch Pad" Abrasives may be used on damaged areas of PVC after the user has ascertained that the change in surface appearance is acceptable.
- Polish up the cleaned surface with a clean dry cloth.