Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 3||£6.44|
|4 to 11||£6.22|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: BON-1045-1001
- Manufacturer Code: BDSANX
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
Anti-Mould Bathroom and Kitchen Silicone
White, 310ml (EU3 cartridge)
Guaranteed to prevent mould for up to 10 years!
White, flexible and permanently waterproof sealant that is ideal for sealing in areas of high humidity.
Designed specifically for use in kitchens, showers, baths, wet rooms and around sanitary ware and is effective around windows and door frames in areas that have high condensation levels.
Xtreme offers primerless adhesion to Enamel, Tiles & Glazed Ceramics, Glass & Polycarbonate Glass (Plexiglass), Stainless Steal, Acrylics and Wood, Stainless steel, Aluminium & Chrome, Concrete & Brick when used in conjunction with a primer.
Conforms to ISO 11600 and complies with Material Class B2 according to DIN 4102.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful anti-fungal biocide - prevents mould growth
- Guaranteed for 10 years - prevent black mould in bathrooms and kitchens
- Resistance to chemicals - protects against discolouration
- Easy to apply - good tooling characteristics
- Free Nozzle Cap - stops drying up, so no more waste
- Permanently flexible - no cracking
|Raw Material Base||Acetoxy curing silicone polymer|
|Skinning Time||12 mins @ 23°C/50% relative humidity|
|Curing Time||approx 2-3 mins after 24 hrs @ 23°C/50% relative humidity|
|Thermal Stability||-40°C to +150°C|
|Application Temperature||+1°C to +40°C|
|Shore A Hardness||Approx 23|
|Density||Approx 1.0 g/cm3|
|Elongation at rupture with 2mm film||Approx 300%|
|Shelf Life||at least 12 months|
Due to the large number of existing paint systems, it is necessary to conduct a compatibility test to ensure suitability. There is also danger of yellowing on contact with white alkyd resin paint. Risk of corrosion when used on bare iron or nonferrous metals.