Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|2 to 3||£7.50|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: IFI-1086-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 53SHO335PS
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Door Hardware
335mm Passivated Restrictor
Door Slide Channel
Frame Pivot Plate
Short Stay-Open Door Stay
335mm, Passivated Steel
Restricts opening and holds in position!
Discreet, passivated steel, uPVC door restrictor arm with adjustable stay-open position. Allows door to be held in open position and prevents it being opened too wide or caught by the wind.
Tough, durable restrictor offering good weather resistance and a 335mm Door Channel Arm that fits to the euorgroove on the top of uPVC doors to restrict opening to a maximum of 90°.
The restrictor is adjustable, so you can set the Stay-Open position and friction, which controls the stiffness of the door.
Features & Benefits
- Stay-Open feature - door can be held in predefined position
- Limits opening - prevents door swinging too far
- Adjustable friction - increase/reduce stiffness of door
- Resistance to corrosion - mild passivated steel
- Quick and easy fitting - install in just 5 minutes
- Quick release - easily disengage arm to open wider
This restrictor fits all major uPVC profiles and can be used on left or right hand doors that are inward or outward opening.
|Length||335mm (Door Slide Channel)
80mm (Frame Pivot Plate)
|Material||Passivated Steel with Nylon Friction Pad|
Fitting the uPVC Door Restrictor*
- Engage Stay-Open arrowhead in Holding Spring of Door Slide Channel to lock the Restrictor Arm
- Open door to desired Stay-Open Position
- Rest the Door Slide Channel on top of the door sash
- Fit frame Pivot Plate, 60mm from corner on hinge side, to underside of top frame
- Fix Door Slide Channel to eurogroove on top of door (ensure door still in desired Stay-Open Position)
- Release the door from Stay-Open position by giving it a gentle tug
- Use the Friction Adjustment Screw to increase/reduce the resistance of the door swing
* This is a summary only, more detailed fitting instructions will be provided.