Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: HOP-1945-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 1715/3840N-F3
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Door Hardware > Door Knobs & Handles
Hoppe Brugge Lever Handles for Fullex 68pz Multi-Point Door Locks
(Available in White, Black, Silver and Gold)
Supplied with 10 Year Mechanical Guarantee!
Attractive contemporary design with choice of tough powder-coating or anodised finishes. Suitable for a Fullex multi-point door lock with 68pz and 215mm screw centres.
Durable and robust aluminium handles and backplates, supplied with spring cassettes and fixings. A cost-effective replacement handle that can be fitted quickly and easily.
Features & Benefits
- Broad Fitting – fits a wide range of door thicknesses
- Solid Construction – durable aluminium cast handle with backplates
- Fixings supplied – 8mm spindle and 2 x 70mm screws (for doors 50-57mm thick) *80mm available
- Sprung Levers – cassettes on both sides stop handle from sagging
- Universal Use – suitable for both left and right-hand usage
- Corrosion Resistant – up to EN1670 Grade 4
- Manufacturer Guarantee – 10-year mechanical guarantee
*DOOR THICKNESS NOTE Spindle and screws can be cut shorter for use on doors thinner than 50mm. We can supply alternative 80mm screws should you wish to fit to a thicker door between 57-64mm. Please let us know, as soon as the order has been placed, if you require the 80mm screws.
What you get with the set
Each set is supplied with internal and external handles with backplate, 2 x 70mm fixing screws and 1 x 8mm spindle.
|Material||Aluminium (Handles and Backplates), Steel (Fixings)|
|Finishes||White (Powder-coated), Black (Powder-coated), Gold (Anodised), Silver (Powder-coated)|
|Internal Backplate Size (h x w x d)||244mm x 30mm x 14mm|
|External Backplate Size (h x w x d)||244mm x 30mm x 14mm|
|PZ Measurement||68mm (from centre of spindle to centre of euro cylinder barrel)|
|Fixings||Supplied with 1 x spindle and 2 x 70mm fixing screws (for doors 50-57mm thick)
We can supply 80mm screws (for doors 57-64mm thick). Please let us know, as soon as the order has been placed, if you require the 80mm screws. Note that screws and spindle can be cut down for doors less than 50mm thick.
|Certification||EN1670 Part 4|
|Guarantee||10 Year operatoinal guarantee from manufacturer|