Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: YAL-1864-1003
- Manufacturer Code: Y2G-SSLL-WH
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Door Hardware > Door Knobs & Handles
92/215 Lever Door Handle Set from Yale
(White, Black, Satin Silver or Satin Gold)
Suits timber, PVC-u and composite doors!
High quality sprung lever/lever handle set with long aluminium backplate in choice of anodised and powder coated finishes. For 92pz locks with 215mm fixings.
Yale Superior Series handle?sets offer Yale branded quality for single, split and dual follower applications on both left and right handed doors. Designed with chamfered edges for a contemporary look.
Features & Benefits
- Durable handles with smooth sprung action
- Use with timber, PVC-u and composite doors
- Tough aluminium construction
- Durable anodised or powder-coated finish
- High corrosion resistance
- Strong stainless steel bolts for security
- Can be fitted quickly and easily
- 10 year mechanical guarantee
What you get
The lever/lever handle set inclides 2 x lever handles (inside outside), 1 x spindles and 2 x spring cassettes
|Backplate Size||Height: 254mm (10")
Width: 32mm (1.26")
Thickness: 14mm (0.55")
|Lock Centres (pz)||92mm (3.62")|
|Screw Fixing Centres||215mm (8.46")|
|Colour and Finish||White and Black (Powder-coated)
Satin Silver and Satin Gold (Anodised)
|Durability||BS EN 1906 Grade 4. 200,000 cycles. 480 hours neutral spray exposure.|
|Fixings Supplied||M6 stainless steel screws for improved strength and security|
|Guarantee||10 Year Mechanical Guarantee|
Fitting and Usage
The handles can be fitted quickly and easily.
- Remove existing handles by removing the two screws on internal handle and pulling apart.
- Check spindle and screw length. Those supplied are for PVC-u doors (60-70mm). If fitting to narrower composite or wooden door (44mm thick) you will need to cut them down with a hacksaw.
- Swing handles to the correct side of the backplate for fitting to your door. The handle with screw holes mush be fitted to the inside.
- Insert supplied spindle to external handle and place spring cassette over spindle to sit within the backplate.
- Position external handle on door with spindle fitted through the door and push. Place second cassette over spindle on inside and push internal backplate into position.
- Place 2 screws provided through holes and tighten.
- Check operation of handles before closing the door.